MV Sea Spirit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gracero

Registered
Reaction score
Maldives Liveaboard Trip
I'm just about to go on another trip on the MV Sea Spirit in the Maldives so have been trying to finish off editing the video I took on the same boat last year. I enjoyed making them as it was a good reminder of how much I enjoy diving in the Maldives. Hope you enjoy them too.

MV Sea Spirit

Cocoa Thila

Richard

Gee13 sorry for the delay in replying - I've been away diving on the same boat again! Last year we were on the boat at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec. The boat probably isn't very large by more modern liveaboard standards but it only takes 12 guests so doesn't feel cramped - this is helped by the fact that the compressors/dive gear are stored on a separate boat (dhoni) and diving takes place from that. Also most meals are taken outside with all the guests sat round a large table at the front of the boat which makes it very sociable. I rate Maldives Scuba Tours very highly and have been away with them 5 times.

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom