Steel tanks, Hollis fins canister light, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have a handful of stuff to move out to make room for new stuff.

Steel tanks as follows:

Faber LP 95 cf. Hydro last year, visual just completed. Pro valve (DIN or yoke). $175 obo

PST LP 95 cf. Hydro last year. Visual due in March I believe (or close to it. Currently yoke only but could swap for OMS DIN valve for an extra $30. As is price $155 obo

Faber 120 cf. Current on hydro and visual. Visual was just completed and it's currently filled with 32%. Pro valve. $250 obo

All tanks are local sale only. No shipping. I'm in the Riverside, CA area and can meet within a reasonable distance. If you wish to buy the 120 you must present a Nitrox cert or I'll have it drained and filled with air.

Dive Rite MR 11 HID (10 watt) canster light. Comes with NEW battery with approx 4 hrs continuous burn time, soft goodman handle, head cover and Dive Rite pelican case with foam. Great light for the money. Only reason I'm selling is due to upgraded to Sartek. Excellent condition. $350 shipped

Hollis F1 fins. Used but in great condition. Size XL. Great for use with rock boots. $100 shipped

Dive Rite steel backplate: $50 local (add $10 shipped)

Yoke pressure checker in excellent condition: $50 shipped

Paypal or cash only please. My feedback here and on ebay (918_diver) should show that I'm honest and accurate about items I'm selling. Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

fins.jpgMR11.jpgTanks.JPG

PM Sent.

let me know about the light.. i am interested.. s.cooke39@yahoo.com

Let you know what? Communication is done through here or PM. No offense but prefer not to use personal email with new members.

ok.... was interested in the light... is it sold?

Due to technical issues I cannot post feedback so I will just post it here. Faber LP95 was in great shape and everything as advertised. Easy transaction. Thanks OTW!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom