Halloween dive question..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't, but my grandmother saw one on the banks of Shell Creek in the early days of the last century. The ghost was female with a long flowing dress. She stood on the bank and sang every night. She was always right by the water. I never thought to ask what she sang and since I heard the story 60 years later, she didn't remember exactly where to find this phantom. OTOH, my grandmother enjoyed telling stories, some of them are confirmed whoppers. Some night I need to cruise Shell Creek in a canoe.

Thats would be a nice canoe trip.. very quiet to.

I had an interesting pumpkin incident a few weeks ago in the smoky mountains. I was relaxing by a fire outside of the cabin we were staying in and I heard footfalls on the porch. I looked to see who was coming to join me, but there was nobody there. The steps abruptly stopped and one of several pumpkins on the railing of the porch lept from the railing as if it had been shoved, flying about two feet horizontally before starting a downward arc to the ground and rolling into the little cut of wood I was using as a beer table, the pumpkin coming to a rest face up looking at me positioned between me and the fire. My beer was quickly filling my lap, so I picked up the can and looked at the pumpkin then the fire and just sat there kind of stunned. Nothing else weird happened during the visit to the mountains and unfortunately nobody else saw or heard it.

CBulla once bubbled...
My beer was quickly filling my lap, so I picked up the can and looked at the pumpkin

I have to ask....How many beers were filling your belly before the pumpkins started flying around??? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom