Lost: Powershot camera in LaPaz, Mexico - October 25th - Reward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gmon750

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
On October 25th, 2011 while diving Swannee Reef in LaPaz, Mexico my canon powershot underwater camera slipped away and was taken by the currents.

I write this plea in desperation in the hopes that someone knows someone that heard of someone finding that camera.

I'm offering a $200 reward to anyone that has come across that camera and has the photographs and videos intact. The camera itself is not as important as the data on the memory card.

The photos and videos were taken during a live-aboard on the Don Jose during that week and contains videos of whalesharks, reefs, and most importantly two freedivers that I was filming specifically so they can use in marketing materials.

The boats that were in the area at the time I was there were from the Cortez Club (near LaConcha) and Club Cantamar. I've left flyers at their facilities before I left Mexico to come back home in San Francisco.

If anyone has any information whatsoever, please contact me.

As I mentioned, the camera is not important, only the memory card. No questions whatsoever will be asked.

Thank you in advance!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom