Go Pro pics on south whidbey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
so these are where the gopro just keeps taking pics and there is not many that are clear, this is 50'to 60' down, the video is clear but is slow, have not figured that out yet.

also camera and light mounted on speargun.

Attachments

• GOPR0031.jpg
    GOPR0031.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 73
  • GOPR0049.jpg
    GOPR0049.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 58
  • GOPR0055.jpg
    GOPR0055.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 69
  • GOPR0104.jpg
    GOPR0104.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 52
I use a go pro while diving too, maybe I can help you out. What do you mean the video is slow? As far as unfocused pictures go, it is because the case does not have a flat lens, and GoPro is developing a case just for divers ATM.

Mutt they actually have a pro housing that has a flat lens. the answer to your ? is when I play it on computer it runs slow and stutters.

I dont believe that they do, I just talked to them a few days ago about developing something for scuba and they are working at it, but have not come out with a product. Other people sell modified cases with flat lenses, but they have issues. As far your playback issue, its sounds like it is time to upgrade the computer. Older computers and laptops often have problems playing high resolution video that these camera can capture. If you dont want to upgrade the computer, just turn down the resolution that the camera is recording at, and see if that solves your problem.

Mutt your right I was looking at options when I first got it and the prof is at eye of mine, from what I refound. I actually am happy with housing for now. I put movies on cineform from gopro and hit adv settings and speed it up that way for now.

Back
Top Bottom