Early November 2011 brought to you by Sundiver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galleywench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Divers,

Yikes! According to NOAA we're in for a bumpy Friday and Saturday on the water! Good thing we can always find nice conditions at our friendly neighboring Catalina Island lol :D

Not a lot of open spots this weekend, but Sundiver does still have room on her open boats this Saturday and Sunday, and LA Dive and Ride has a few (I think) on its Advanced Blue Caverns Express trip this Sunday. :) You can book online with LADR at LA Dive and Ride or give LADR a call at 323-638-7554.

Express is also happy to go out midweek all year long! We're keeping our Wednesday and Friday boats on schedule year round, so if you want to play hooky and take advantage of our amazing Winter diving, just give me a call. ☺

A hearty thanks to our local dive community too for ALREADY ensuring that our Veterans Day benefit for Disabled Veterans Scuba Project is a huge success! Only have 5 spots left on Sundiver on 11/11 so give me a call quick if you want to take part! :)

See you under!
Divemaster Jules
Sundiver International
800-555-9446
sundiver.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom