Canon S90 & WP-DC35 enclosure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

syee

Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently selling my Canon S90 camera and the factory underwater enclosure since I'm mainly using my DSLR and rarely use the underwater enclosure.

The camera itself is in excellent condition. I've had a screen protector on it since day one so there are no scratches on the LCD screen. This is a great camera for amateur photographers who want a bit more control of the camera's settings but without the bulk of a full size DSLR. This camera has excellent reviews and is almost identical to the newer S95 - the main difference being the newer S95 records video in 720p while the S90 records in 640x480 resolution.

Also included is the WP-DC35 underwater enclosure. This is the perfect setup for snorkeling and even scuba diving. It's rated for up to 40m (130ft) depth which is more than most generic underwater cases. The enclosure however has some wear around the lens barrel (but not on the lens) and around the body as shown in the pictures. The actual lens glass itself is still perfect.

Both the camera and enclosure come in their original boxes and their manuals. The enclosure however no longer has the flash diffuser. The diffuser was lost on one of the trips so I no longer have it. You can buy one from
Canon if you want one but I've gone without it since I've only used it for snorkeling where there was plenty of available light.

What it comes with:
Camera:
*Canon S90 camera & wrist strap
*Original USB cable as well as RCA video cable
*Original CDROM (driver software)
*Spare battery & original Canon charger
*Extra Screen protector (in case you want to replace the existing one since the corner is starting to peel on the current one)
*Lowepro Ridge 20 soft case
*Original packaging and manuals

Note: It will NOT come with an SD card as I have a use for the card in my other camera.

Enclosure
*Canon WP-DC35 enclosure
*Wrist strap
*Neck strap
*Silicone grease
*Original packaging and manuals

Note: As mentioned earlier, this is missing the flash diffuser

I'd like to sell them together if possible so any potential buyers who buy both will have priority over someone who just wants the camera or just wants the enclosure. I'd like to get $360 for both the camera and the enclosure. If I separate them, I'm looking to get $270 for the camera and $110 for the enclosure. (so basically a $20 discount for getting both the camera and the enclosure)

Prices do not include shipping. Also note that I will only ship to US and Canada. I myself am located in Canada. If you're interested, please send me your ZIP code/postal code and I can calculate shipping cost and get back to you.

Pics of the camera and enclosure:

img3684pu.jpg

img3685n.jpg

img3686es.jpg

img3688q.jpg

img3689p.jpg

img3690n.jpg

I am interested in the camera + housing.
What payment options are possible? Paypal?
Shipping estimate Xpresspost to Ottawa, Ont K2G1G9

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom