Central Florida Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisayres

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I took a look through and didn't see a better place to post this.

I searched the local dive clubs forums on here and the only one that seemed active enough was the Greater Tampa Bay area club, which is a bit further than where I am. Basically, I'm looking for some folks to go diving with this weekend (Veterans Day weekend). My normal buddies are mostly busy with other things so I'm looking for new folks to dive with. I'd like to go check out Alexander Springs this weekend. Anyone wanna go?

If there is a better place to put this, please let me know.

Thanks, Chris.

My friend and i are going to dive at Blue Spring or Ginnie Spring, don't know yet, (open to suggestions from anyone who has been), It's our first time in the springs. let me know if you'll like to join us.

Awesome. Let me know when and where you're planning to go.I'd love to join. I haven't had a chance yet to go to either of those. I was just looking at Blue Grotto last night.

Nice dives at Ginnie Springs yesterday. It was nice to meet you Chris. This weekend if weather is good, Keko and me might go down to Jupiter and check out Phill's shop and go on one of their boats for a few dives. Let me know if your down.

Have you guys signed up for the ScubaBoard Buddy Finder? It may not eliminate the need for a thread but it could easily help you make a short list of local divers that might want to dive. Food for thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom