Light and Motion Batteries and 2 chargers, Video Housings, Cam and Monitor. Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have fairly new L & M batteries #551-1015 10.8volts. All are fully chargeable and have years of life left in them. Also two L & M chargers, one new in box and the other in great condition but has been used, no marks on it except for my initials from a marking pen.

Also have L & M housing for the Sony A1-U. The system is ready to shoot and comes with the Camcorder which just came out of the shop for a head cleaning and is in mint condition. The system comes with a Fathoms WA port, and 3 L & M ports, standard, superwide and macro. Extra handle batteries and tool for removing handle; LCD back monitor used on only 1 trip.

Brand new, never used L & M Housing with Fathoms WA Port for Canon HFS10,11 or 100. With LCD back monitor. All new in the box.

Light and Motion HID lights and hardwired cables, perfect condition but no pods.

Backscatter wet lens for macro work, used on one trip.
Apple 23" HD monitor, no dead pixels and in original box.
PM me or, better yet, send an email to me: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom