TLS 350 Dry suit with undergarments and accessories (cross post)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian4066

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought my druit suit equipment in 2000 fully intending to use it. Somehow life got in the way and it's finally time to give it up. Please email me at brian4066@gmail.com if interested.

DUI TLS 350 -- size Medium (I'm male, 5'8" and back then 160-180 lbs) -- DOM is 12/14/1999 but suit has NEVER been used. Seals are all uncut and there's even a plastic ring attached to zipper where tag used to be. Color: Navy and royal blue. Comes with rock boots size 9. (Asking $900 shipped)

DUI 300S Polartec undergarment, size Medium in Forest Green. Excellent condition, purchased in 2000 and never used. (Asking $125 shipped)

OTHER ITEMS (posted in classifieds exposure suits forum too)

Harvey's Titaniam neoprene and nylon gloves, medium ($25 + shipping)

Harvey's dry suit hood -- ML ($30 + shipping)

Remora BC knife ($25 + shipping)

Scubapro "Twin Jet" Open Heel Split Fins -- size Large, in used condition ($45 + shipping)

30 lbs in mesh weights by Sea Pearls (2 5 lbs, 4 3 lbs, and 4 2 lbs) ($45 + shipping)

Interested in the whole lot? Will sell all for $1100 shipped.

Last edited:
Gray -- see uploaded picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpg
    IMG_0806.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom