US Veterans Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TartanFrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
To all who have served in the US Military, regardless of your branch or MOS, thank you for serving alongside me and the many other fellow warriors. Today is a day we remember not only our own contributions, but the contributions of those that have gone before us. For those that are still serving, my greatest respects to you and all of your fellow soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines. We in the US owe a great deal to those that serve or have served!

USAF MSgt (ret)

Thanks for the support MSgt.

Cpl Lemley, Roger D
USMC

My thanks my respect and eternal gratitude to the VIETNAM VETS, those living, the wounded living, the missing and the dead.

My sincere thanks and appreciation go out to all the men and women of our Armed Forces! Whether veteran or actively serving, this entire nation owes you more than we can repay for your service, loyalty, dedication, and sacrifice. We also owe your families for their sacrifices as well. God bless each and every one of you for having the courage to "stand in our stead" on those walls to defend our freedoms.
Bill

Thanks MSgt.

And thanks to all those who have gone before us and the kids that are on the line today.

Bob ET1(SS) '65-'72
--------------------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

Back
Top Bottom