Blue Heron Bridge Saturday after Thanksgiving Dive and Meet Nov 26, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
High tide is 8:29 AM. A few of us are meeting up after the dive to hang out and celebrate Thanksgiving Conch fashion. All are welcome. Please post what you will be bringing.

Jenny, wish Donna and I could come this year, but we have other commitments. Have fun.

You already know TG & I can't make it and why. But have fun!! At last year's picnic Video Dude and I saw a squadron of maybe 10-15 spotted eagle rays. Hope it's a great day!!!

We volunteer to go really early and try to ace the homeless out of a shelter, could be difficult as they will undoubtedly be there first--like DAYS !!

The Diva has suggested offering them food--sounds good, but could be nightmarish I would think.

We plan on getting up there early enough to snag a picnic table. Not a big crowd this year, so I think a table should be enough. We usually park by the showers near the playground. Pineapple cake is in the oven cooking for tomorrow...
See ya'll there!

enjoy all

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom