Ikelite D300, ports, 8 inch dome, 105mm manual focus, 60mm, FIX Focus light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drako

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
In the spirit of trying to scrounge up some cash for the holidays, my housing is for sale.

Up for sale is a used Ikelite Underwater housing for the Nikon D300. This housing just got serviced a couple of months ago. It has been updated to the newer handles (slimmer, more comfortable and lighter!), a new macro light/go pro mounting point at the top of the housing and a much more secure four port lock.

If you need any details of the housing or the ttl etc please let me know, but I think everyone here at least has an idea of ikelite housings. Clear, can see the o-ring and dependable. It can use every button with the exception of the metering button. However I have made the user changeable button in the front to change metering.

This retails for about $1500.00 however I am letting it go for $750.00 shipped
The reason for selling is that I recently bought a Nikon D7000 and now I have no real use for this.
That being said, the Nikon D7000 is very similar underwater to the D300. You can still find plenty of professional photographers using a D300. This housing can also be used with a Nikon D300s. I have won a few awards with the pictures I have produced with this housing. And it has never leaked. I am throwing in extra o-rings etc.

It is perfect however....there is some cosmetic rust on one of the dials and the little clip that gives resitance to the trigger has undone itself. The way i fixed it for a friend was just by pulling back then closing the clip with pliers. When you get it, it will probably be fixed just want you to know about it. It does not alter the housing what so ever, just have less resistance when you pull the trigger.

I also have a couple of different ports....one of them can swap out the ultra wide extension and move it into sigma 10-20

Also for sale is a 8-inch dome port, its large enough to give you tack sharp images and produce over-unders (half in water and half on land). The 8-inch dome is made of optical grade acrliyc. It does have scratches although they do not show up in pictures, if you want to buff it with micro mesh you can and it removes the scratches.(The main benefit of acrylic). The Dome and dome shade retails for $400.00 It is currently outfitted for ultrawide fisheyes, the tokina 10-17mm and the Nikon 10.5mm. The port extension retails for $150.00. I also have a few other port bodies that can accommodate a bunch of other lenses from different manufactures. These ports are modular so you can even swap them out for other ones when not in use. $325.00 shipped

I also have an acrylic port for the Nikon af-s 60mm and Nikon 60mm af-d (I think it also fits the canon 50mm) You will get awesome photos of fish with this one. Retails for 150.00, yours today for 75.00 shipped

I have a GLASS modular port system for the Nikon 105mm. Simply an amazing (but pricey) lens. This system offers you the ability to manually focus your lens and not just rely on autofocus (you can do both). It is one of the most versatile setups, giving you plenty of space for fishes and lets you get within a few inches of small fish life to get a life size photo. Since this is all modular and you can swap them out, it’s expensive. It retails for $525.00 (its three different parts) It could be yours for 225.00 though shipped

Want to even get closer? I have a subsee adapter for the 105mm. Paired with the diopter it let me get pictures literally an inch away from the subject. I have only had it for a month and they are each custom made by a 3D modeling system. $150.00 takes it. shipped

Almost done….I also have two (2) FIX LED 1000dx's macro/dive light. One of them has a couple of normal use scratches and the dial has some of the paint rubbed off. Its just cosmetic. Comes with mounting handle and diffuser and color filter kit. This retails for over 600. The filter kit comes with a few different color temperature filters for better light while shooting video (it’s a thousand lumens of power after all). It also comes with a red filter which works fantastic. I was the only person able to get pics of mating mandarins due to this. The one with the filter kit does not come with a box, the other one does come with the box however no filter kit. Both on sale for $375.00 Reason for selling is that I got a Sola and he got a FIX 1500DX. They both include battery, chargers and cables. Prices are shipped

Finally…the last thing for sale is a Nikon D300 semi-pro camera with under 10,000 acutations (its rated over 100,000) It has a top lcd and rear lcd protector and can give you wall sized prints with its 12 mega pixel sensor. This camera revolutionized the industry and plenty of pros still shoot it. I also have the Nikon MB-D10 battery grip for sale. Which you can fit a battery or 8AA batteries giving you maximum power and comfort. The grip fits both D300 and D700 and is a perfect fit (my canon friends are always jealous). The camera is for sale for 700.00 the grip goes for 150.00 Camera has no box but comes with charger and some memory cards (lexar 16gb 200x, 8gb and 4gb) Both prices shipped. _FPP1100.jpg_FPP1095.jpg_FPP1022.jpg_FPP1029.jpg_FPP1079.jpg_FPP1055.jpg_FPP1086.jpg

D300 camera is SOLD

One FIX macro light is SOLD
The other is pending sale

8 inch dome and wide angle port is SOLD

Ikelite D300 housing lowered to $650
Modular port is $200.00
Sub-See is $100.00
60MM port is $75.00

Do you still have the d300 ikelite ? if so I'm very interested I have a d300s that needs a housing...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom