BCs, Regs, Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john844

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a few items that need to be passed along to other divers. Prices include shipping to cont. US. Let me know if you need additional pictures or more info. I have a feedback score of 6 after the latest SubaBoard upgrade, but it used to be even higher.

Thanks,
John

1. Dive Rite Classic doubles wing. This wing is in new condition. I used it one time but needed a wing with another shape. $150

2. Seaquest Diva LX BC. This is a X-Small bc that my wife used. It was her favorite one while she was diving. It is in great condition and everything works like you would expect. $175

3. Tusa Liberator BC. Size Large BC is in very good condition and looks like it did when I got it. It would make a great starter bc or great for pool work. This BC is not weight integrated. $50

IMG_0511_sm.jpg

4. Oceanic regulator set with pressure,depth, compass console. These regulators were serviced a year ago and only dove in the pool 2 times since. $100

IMG_0513_sm.jpg

Wing is sold.

Diva BC lowered to $150
Tusa BC lowered to $45
Regs $90

Thanks,
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom