Suunto Vyper Air Black...anyone know a authorized dealer that carries them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sshrum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've heard that the Suunto dive comps are decent and am looking at the Suunto Vyper Air Black (as it can deal with mixes). I've seen them online but can't confirm that they've been actually released to dealers (Suunto's site indicates release in Oct-Nov 2011).

Questions: Does anyone know if this product has been released and if so, where I can order one from an authorized dealer?

TIA

Search Suunto Retailer

Might not be available in USA yet, but apparently
(Dive - News - Current News - Suunto Releases Black Editions - Now Available in Canada )
available in some places in Canada.

You should probably look for local dealer, esp. one w/ whom you already do business, and ask them when they can get you one. Even though you would prob never buy from overseas, find out where the best price is (Canada, UK, Finland or Germany?) and send w/ your inquiry a picture/screen capture showing this best price. It can make a real difference in the price your known dealer offers you!

Last edited:
I bought mine from an authorized dealer here in Italy. It just happened to get to the shop about an hour before I walked in to inquire about it. It was the first (and only) one they had so far. They had a promotion with it where it came with a dive log book and an over-the shoulder type bag.

You might post this in the Aqua Lung forum (they are the US distributors of Suunto). They are usually pretty responsive..

Back
Top Bottom