Oly C-5060 Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jghflash

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I decided to move up and I bought an Oly E-PL2 and all the toys so I want to sell my 5060 kit. I have about 300 dives with this rig and it was never flooded in either housing. What I am offering is:

Olympus C-5060 camera in excellent condition with battery, charger, 2 Gb Sandisk CF card, manuals
Olympus PT-020 housing with several sets of extra o-rings
2nd Olympus PT-020 housing (parts donor)
UN LCD UA-9001 magnifying viewer (heh, I have "old guy" eyes!)
Inon UNL 100 Ty2 67mm wide angle wet lens, excellent condition, no scratches

I would like to sell this as a kit for $500 complete with shipping prepaid in the US. Paypal is great for payment.

5060.UN3.jpg Lens.4.jpgOrings.jpgPT020.1.jpg5060.1.jpg5060.6.jpg

.......just FYI, all the pictures in my gallery were shot with this camera using only the onboard flash with the stock diffuser. I added the two Inon's after about 150 dives with only the onboard flash.

I used to have one of these and it is a really nice camera. I got some great photos with it. It is a great learning rig for someone starting out.

I feel like Santa Claus.......would make a great Christmas present! $375 shipping prepaid in the US for everything......

How about $150 for the lens and $150 for the camera and 2 housings? Shipping paid in the US.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom