do you have a good LIST WHAT TO PACK for travel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T:)nde

Reaction score
:)Hi Everybody,

I am really curious if anybody has a good LIST WHAT TO PACK for travel. I've made mine, but many times I just forget useful or important things to pack.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
egyErdelyi
:wink:

Condoms... check.
Rohypnol... check.
Trampoline... check.
Stuffed wolverine... check.
Now where did I leave those tap shoes?

saying once bubbled...
Condoms... check.
Rohypnol... check.
Trampoline... check.
Stuffed wolverine... check.
Now where did I leave those tap shoes?

Ok... who let the perv out of his cage?

What's wrong with tap shoes??

LPR once bubbled...

Ok... who let the perv out of his cage?

Why don't you put your list on a spreadsheet and then just print off a copy each time you need it. You can add to it any time and always have a fresh copy to check off items.

I have several columns on my list. One of just dive gear. One for camping gear, another for toiletries and finally clothing.

Diverlady

T:)nde once bubbled...
:)

I am really curious if anybody has a good LIST WHAT TO PACK for travel.

CLEAN UNDERWEAR!! You never know when you might need to go to the hospital. Do you want the doctor to see you in dirty underwear?

....at least that's what my mom used to say before I went out of town overnight for hockey games. No wonder I have a complex. :D

My SO and I have a list we have been improving on for years. When we get ready to travel, we print it out, and go through and line out what we don't want to take on this particular trip. We use the list to pack, then when we are about to step out the door, we go back over it together to make certain that we have not forgotten anything. If while on the trip we find something else we could have used, we add it to the list when we get home, so it won't get missed next time. The older I get the better the list works for me, because I am the kinda guy who'll forget to bring shoes on vacation!

diverrick once bubbled...
The older I get the better the list works for me, because I am the kinda guy who'll forget to bring shoes on vacation!

Rick - I wasn't married to you was I?? My husband forgot to bring ski boots on a ski trip, didn't pack shorts or socks for a Florida trip & would routinely leave with only the shoes on his feet.

I have an excel file w/ various tabs for types of trip - winter vacations /ski trips /summer vacations /dive trips. I usually start packing 3-4 weeks in advance, staging clothes, gear, meds, toiletries in piles in a spare room w/ the list on top. As things are added, they are checked off. Don't have to go through the pile to try to find if things are packed. Suitcases are organized - all under stuff, all shirts, shorts, always keep all meds, money & jewelry on person, along with spare change of clothes (I've been victimized by USAir too many times!)

Back
Top Bottom