Canon PowerShot S200 with WP-DC600 Underwater Housing and All Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gajahduduk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just listed this entry-level set on eBay:

I have used this set up scuba diving for many years but it's time for me to upgrade my underwater photography equipment.

Shown here are a couple photos I've taken with this camera and housing. All is in perfect working order. As you can see the steel lens rim on the housing is a bit banged up but that's normal and doesn't affect the water-tight housing. The plastic in front of the lens has no scratches.

Included:

• Canon PowerShot S200 Digital Elph (2 megapixels)
• Canon WP-DC600 Waterproof Case (Rated to 100 ft)
• Underwater Strap for housing
• Flash diffuser for housing
• Original Canon Battery (with plastic case)
• Spare 3rd Party Battery (with plastic case)
• Original Battery Charger
• 2 GB Compact Flash Card
• USB Cable
• yellow strap (never used)

Original retail value was nearly $500

This is a great entry-level set for any scuba diver or snorkeler. If you or someone you know is going diving or snorkeling over the coming holidays, this will be a great buy or gift.

The only thing you'll need to get is a tube of silicon grease for the housing seal. Please make sure to clean the battery contacts for better battery life.

Please see listing on ebay.

Well since you said please and all......I bought it. Thought it was a nice cheap way to see if I want to bother with taking pics while diving and then if I do I can invest in a more expensive system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom