Selling my Setup. Recsea S95 Housing, YS-01 Strobe, i-Das Tray & Handles + Extras....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Finally back in the UK for the forsable future. Purchased this set up just before I left Australia to travel round Asia. With allot of help from you guys. I was planning on staying there for a lot longer but we all know how plans can change. Now back in the UK with no plans to use this soon as the local river just dosent seem as apealing. So would rather sell it now as it still holds its value.

Purchased only 4months ago and used on about 10 to 15 dives. All looked after and rinsed after every dive. Has a few marks here and there due to use. But its been looked after with love.

Not really sure on how much I want exactly so I am going to open this for offers. (no silly ones please)

Would really like to sell it all as one package. But would be willing to Split Housing/Strobe.

For sale.
Recsea S95 Housing. Near Condition. Few used marks round the port but rinsed after every dive.
YS-01 Strobe. Looks new. Also have a Enloop charger with 8x bat's. Would throw in if good price.
i-Das arms. Look new apart from used marks around the balls from strobe movement.
Travel Hard Case. Not pelican brand yet still does the job. Would throw in if all is purchased.

Was hoping to sell as a package. Looking for offers around £1000 for everything.

Please Msg Me with Serious Offers. Would post anywhere. Though I live in Keighley England. Near Bradford so pick up would be nice.

Thanks In Advance.

Not available as Adam sold it to me. I added another strobe, the dyron wide angle, a macro flip lens, sola 600 focus light. used the camera for two weeks in raja ampat and it was in the eyes of all who used and saw it the best combination of value, economy and results. Even the dive guides raved about how easy and fun it was to use. If you can find one you will not regret the purchase one bit. Since the s100 is now out watch carefully because there should be some for sale here. Adam I think is in the states now.

I added another strobe, the dyron wide angle, a macro flip lens, sola 600 focus light.

hey jim,

i'm curious which 'macro flip lens' you were using and how you liked it? I also shoot with a S95 and was thinking about getting the dyron +7 macro lens. its gotten great reviews but the idea of screwing it on and off if i want to take different pictures is a bit annoying. have you posted any of your pictures? i'm curious to see your results.

cheers,

Devin

i used the rec sea 3 lens flip with a quick release. You have to zoom in to avoid vignette, which is ok since you want to zoom in anyway to increase working distance. They make a two lens which does not need to be zoomed, it is a wider lens. The dyron according to Mark strickland at bluewater photo is sharper but doubts that most people could tell the difference. The flip system does allow you to use the camera's native lens for medium distance subjects. I have photos posted to facebook, take a look. Send me an email and i can send more
Jhop52@windstream.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom