FOCUS LIGHT - Fisheye Fix HG20DX with accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dmanfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
This is a great variable light. It has a safety intermitant strobe as well. Can last an entire night dive, even as a primary. Included ar 2 chargers, 2 batteries, 2 fliters (1 red and 1 blue), it comes with the battery cap remover (rubber formed grip) withh a brand ne bulb installed and a spare is included also. Everything works great but 1 battery did fall in a camera rinse tank so it does not hold a great charge. It is a good spare though. I paid $289 for the light with 1 charger and battery + over $130 for the extras. I would like to get $150 for everything. I had lost this light and replaced it with the new Light in Motion Sola. Then last month I came accross it and decided it would be better off in someone elses camera case than mine. Not only is it a great focus light but it is also a great light for night dives in general. Thanks for looking at this.

Dmanfish
Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet
1804405dive

[h=2]FOCUS LIGHT - Fisheye Fix HG20DX with accessories[/h]
This is a great variable light. It has a safety intermitant strobe as well. Can last an entire night dive, even as a primary. Included ar 2 chargers, 2 batteries, 2 fliters (1 red and 1 blue), it comes with the battery cap remover (rubber formed grip) withh a brand ne bulb installed and a spare is included also. Everything works great but 1 battery did fall in a camera rinse tank so it does not hold a great charge. It is a good spare though. I paid $289 for the light with 1 charger and battery + over $130 for the extras. I would like to get $150 for everything. I had lost this light and replaced it with the new Light in Motion Sola. Then last month I came accross it and decided it would be better off in someone elses camera case than mine. Not only is it a great focus light but it is also a great light for night dives in general. Thanks for looking at this.

Dmanfish
Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet
1804405dive

IMG_9892.jpgIMG_9893.jpgIMG_9894.jpgIMG_9898.jpgIMG_9899.jpgIMG_9900.jpgIMG_9901.jpgIMG_9903.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom