FS: Sea & Sea DX-1G Camera, Housing, & Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FritzCat66

Florida Reef Cat
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sea & Sea DX-1G, $500 OBO

• 10 megapixel
  • 55m/180' housing
  • Can use JPEG or RAW format
  • Lots of accessories available from Sea & Sea
  • Used, but with brand new o-rings and battery (tested once since these were installed, everything OK)

Complete manufacturer specs and info here: DX-1G

Everything you see in the picture: camera, housing, two batteries (original + new), charger, tray with flexi mount for strobe, manual, o-ring lube, 8G SD card

I'm throwing the bag in, but be aware some of the zippers are frozen in place. Still usable, but I would recommend getting a new one.

$500.00 OBO

DX-1G.jpg

Final price reduced to $360 + $10 shipping. After this it's off to eBay...

how close can the lens focus to and it still be able to fire off the internal flash (to trigger off an external strobe).

Ability to focus and fire flash are independent of each other (i have lots of well lit, blurry pictures to prove this).

Under water, this camera can flocus as close as about 0.5 inch from the housing port lens. Close enough that the internal flash alone is not suitable for macro lighting since the housing blocks light to the bottom of the picture frame.

So external flash / diffuser of some sort is required for close up macro work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom