Attention All Scuba Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scrawny12

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning a trip down to Esperance on the 10th of February 2012, with the specific intention of diving on the Sanko Harvest. The trip will be from the 10th and I will be coming back home on the 13th, so there will be two full days of diving.

The Sanko Harvest rests in about 44 metres of water approximately 20 kms off the coast, divers need to be advanced open water qualified. Cost of the two dives is $210 and I have sourced some accomodation in Esperance at $30 per night in a house. So all up cost for the dives and accomodation is $300, this is provided I get 8 divers.

Personally I will be doing the first dive on the Harvest on twins the second on a single, (maybe Nitrox). Let me know asap as I can book accomodation and the boat with Esperance Dive and Fishing, be absolutely sure you are going, I don't want to know otherwise, because some of the monies are non refundable.

If you are interested email me at pig10973@gmail.com and I can arrange a phone number you can call me on.

Regards
Scubapig

GO AND GET NARCED

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom