11th Annual Underwater Photography Workshop at Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Join us for the 11th Annual
Digital Workshop & Photo Contest at

SB_SCC2.jpg

July 7-14, 2012

SB_SCC_1.jpg

Cozumel in July gives us calm, warm water, bright blue skies, 100’+ visibility and underwater colors that can only be found in Cozumel. This 6-day workshop is perfect for all levels of photographer from beginner to advanced. No camera is too big or too small. We'll show you how to use your digital camera and get the best shots possible both topside and underwater. Here's your chance to pick up photo pointers from real photo pros and improve your own underwater shooting techniques.

This workshop is lead by Bonnie Pelnar, who has been leading photography workshops around the world for the past 11 years. She has made more than 35 trips to Cozumel and knows where and how to find the best Cozumel has to offer AND she can show you how to capture it with your camera! Bonnie has a passion for Isla Cozumel. You won't find a better tour guide and you won't find a workshop where you'll have so much fun while learning at the same time!

At the end of the week we’ll award prizes for the best photos taken during the week! Our gracious sponsors have provided lots of swag, and we'll have oceans of fun. Everybody wins something!

In addition to the informative presentations and slide shows, Bonnie will be available to dive with you each day. We set up a special photographer's boat, so if you wish to dive with the rest of the shooters, you are welcome to come along. And don't forget...Scuba Club Cozumel offers FREE unlimited shore diving. The area in front of SCC is the BEST shore diving in Cozumel. Cozumel muck diving at its finest!

Great prizes, photo pros, demo gear and more!

If your would like to attend please contact Bonnie to reserve your spot!

For more info visit Under Watercolours website.

SB_SCC_3.jpg

Here is what some of our past workshop attendees had to say...

I just wanted to thank you for getting me to look at photography in a whole new way. It has changed my life. I look at the world through different eyes now.
Sheila - Lake Havasu, California

"This was one of the best dive trips I have ever done. Bonnie seems to have the perfect formula mix of having fun as well as serious underwater photography instruction for those wanting to improve their uw images. I had just bought a new housing for my digital camera and Bonnie patiently answered my numerous questions on the new rig. She also shared her vast knowledge freely with the participants. I plan on doing future UW Photography Workshops with Bonnie."

Ellen - Portland, Oregon

"Bonnie is a great teacher. She's very patient and knows her stuff. Everyone came away with great new tools for photography. I especially liked her Photoshop classes."
Andrea - Laguna Niguel, California

"We had a marvelous time at Scuba Club Cozumel with Bonnie last February. I can't wait to go again! She has great tips for getting the best presentation from my underwater photos. Besides, it's PARTY TIME whenever Bonnie is around, ha!"

Helena - Mammoth Lakes, California

"Just when the vacation began to wear off and I started to get back into the swing of reality I received a DVD in the mail from Bonnie. It was a collection of photos from our workshop trip. It brought tears to my eyes. Some were tears of laughter, others were from the great memories of all the new friends I made while on board the Solmar V. Who knew learning could be so much fun?"
Marj - San Jose

Can't make this trip?
sad.gif

We also have spots on the Solmar V to Socorro - April 12-20, 2012 - more info...
We have three spots on our Dive-Damai Indonesia trip - March 15-27, 2012 - more info...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom