Two Video Systems and Extras for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have 5 relatively new L & M batteries for their light pods. They are NIMH batteries 551-1015 and all hold full charges. I also have one brand new charger still in the box and another that has been used but well taken care of. No damage whatsoever. Fair price and shipping takes one or more of any of it. $50 ea

In addition,
Light and Motion housing for Canon HFS 10,11 or 100 with Fathoms WA port-this has never been used or in the water. Mint $2000

Light and Motion housing for Sony A1-U, comes with camcorder, LCD back monitor, batteries and extras including Fathoms WA port as well as standard and macro ports. Excellent condition all and camcorder has very recently had heads cleaned and transport checked. No marks on cam or lens or damage of any kind.-$3000

L & M Sunray HID lights-no pods. Excellent condition $300

Apple 23" HD monitor-$600-excellent shape with no dead pixels. $400

New, never used NVIDIA 4000 graphics card for high end Mac editors and their Mac Pros. -$500
PM me with email address and I will be happy to send pictures
Steve

Down to only 2 batteries and charger left. The cam and housings, Fathom Ports and the rest are all still available. Also adding an Editor's Key SL150 USB microphone, brand new, never used and only tested as a part of a review as well as the Editors Key Vocal booth. I have two of each and, especially for narration or miking and instrument, they are fantastic in the editing bay
Steve

Back
Top Bottom