Would you give it a rest already!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reck Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Come on weather gods! Today.... Wind SSE at 20. At least we still have 75.5 water and air temp. A lot warmer than last year.
Maybe tomorrow or Friday.......

What is going on with this weather??? The operators are screaming, the divers are frustrated. Even places like BHB are poor because of the stirred up sand. It is now 5 weeks since our last dives and we usually go twice a month!

This is driving us crazy!!!

We were going to do the BHB night dive Friday, but with this new round of wind, maybe that will be a bust, too!!

What is going on with this weather??? The operators are screaming, the divers are frustrated. Even places like BHB are poor because of the stirred up sand. It is now 5 weeks since our last dives and we usually go twice a month!

This is driving us crazy!!!

We were going to do the BHB night dive Friday, but with this new round of wind, maybe that will be a bust, too!!

We're going to Islamorada next week all the way from North Carolina. The weather had better be nice by then, or I'm telling THEM.

In the Biz and it's a killer. Worst December, ever in the Keys. Started Thanksgiving and barely let up.

Not so much the wind speed but the direction. ESE is the worst. The front has to come thru with a NNW shift for things to improve. Maybe this weekend. Still, for those of us ops, the most critical time is the 26th thru the 1st. Optimistic.

This wind has been horrible!!. I think I went out twice in 2 months maybe 3x. That being said everybody complains about the weather but nobody does anything about it!:rofl3:

This wind has been horrible!!. I think I went out twice in 2 months maybe 3x. That being said everybody complains about the weather but nobody does anything about it!:rofl3:

I've lost a star on TripAdvisor because of the "weather"

In the Biz and it's a killer. Worst December, ever in the Keys. Started Thanksgiving and barely let up.

Not so much the wind speed but the direction. ESE is the worst. The front has to come thru with a NNW shift for things to improve. Maybe this weekend. Still, for those of us ops, the most critical time is the 26th thru the 1st. Optimistic.

Even before Thanksgiving.

:storm:

Seriously...two months of craptastic nastiness...much more of this and local dive instructors & captains will be standing in line at the food stamp office.

It has been two months, hasn't it?

Damn, in a slim-profit industry . . . hope you guys can hang on!

Not so much us as the crew. If I can't get them out, I pretty much can't pay them.

I've lost a star on TripAdvisor because of the "weather"

I never understood people blaming the dive ops for bad conditions or for not going out because of bad conditions

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom