Best Peak Buoyancy Class! Clearwater, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaryW

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
a bit confused by the different forums, etc. I am a newly Padi OW certified diver (October 2011). Recent trip with 6 dives in Cozumel (Thanksgiving week). Need work on buoyancy! Only thing available in Houston are lakes, which are too low in vis for me (I tried!). Looking for a good Padi dive operation where I can get a peak buoyancy class while I'm there in late February 2012. I know in my heart this is the key to any future dive success! Any suggestions? Thanks!

a bit confused by the different forums, etc. I am a newly Padi OW certified diver (October 2011). Recent trip with 6 dives in Cozumel (Thanksgiving week). Need work on buoyancy! Only thing available in Houston are lakes, which are too low in vis for me (I tried!). Looking for a good Padi dive operation where I can get a peak buoyancy class while I'm there in late February 2012. I know in my heart this is the key to any future dive success! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Contact GUE | Global Underwater Explorers

I am with Dan. The best buoyance control class out there is definitely GUE fundies or GUE primer. Not that classes by other agent is necessary lesser, just with GUE the quality is 100% garanteed (almost). GUE's class may first sound expansive, but when you see what you get in return, it could be the best money you can spend in diving. I was a nay sayer before, but after GUE fundie, I am totally convinced.

Best ppb class is with the naui ow class where you also learn rescue skills... Oh and it doesn't cost extra!

Best ppb class is with the naui ow class where you also learn rescue skills... Oh and it doesn't cost extra!
With the right instructor it is more than adequate, but he's looking for an ad-on ... GUE Fundies it is. Unless they want to send three to four weeks in Hawaii.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom