Scuba Claus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k ellis

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
What did you ask Scuba Claus to get you for Christmas?

• The Six Skills and Other Discussions: Creative Solutions for Technical Divers
  • Cable for my Veo 2.0

Peace on earth and goodwill toward men... And perfect buoyancy

Reactions: Jax
Coal. He caught me diving with a snorkel.:depressed:

HMm.... I thought that, according to PADI anyway, snorkels were mandatory gear.... They're also handy if you're at depth and a buddy you don't like much is OOG... Just hand off your snorkel... Hmm... maybe I'm getting coal too...

A new dive boat

Strangely enough, while everyone else here in Colorado was asking for a White Christmas ( and got it, by the way- 12 inches of snow at my house yesterday and single digit temperatures overnight- the snow is going to be her a while) I wanted a blue Christmas- as in one spent 30 meters below the surface of warm blue ocean water. Alas, our next trip will have to wait- but not very long. Maui in February! Already booked and paid for. Now THAT'S a real Christmas miracle! Merry Christmas to all, wherever you are.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom