Canon PowerShot SD870IS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for a Canon SD870IS camera. I don't need any other pieces with it really, but it's OK if they're included.

Must be 100% good to go. Case scratches and such are fine, any functional issues are not.

Please accept Paypal or local in Austin TX cash.

This is the only model I am looking for as I have the underwater case already...mine died in Malaysa this year and I don't want to start over unless I find a really good deal :wink:

PM me :coffee:

Thanks,

Anyone? :)

Look on amazon for a used one, I had bought mine on there when mine dies and I am looking to sell it but I have the underwater cae and fish eye lenses with it so its not what you need :)

There are 15 on there ranging from 65-200. You should be able to find something that will work for you.

I had checked eBay a few times, but not amazon. Thanks for the reply.

I have an SD870 that I might be willing to sell. I also have the Inon 28AD mount and UWL-100 28AD wide angle lens that work with the camera. I just posted the wide angle lens for sale on this forum and was going to keep the camera just as a backup. The latch on my canon underwater case broke so I went ahead and upgraded to new Canon S100 and ikelite case. Let me know what you would pay for the camera and I'll consider. Since I'm selling the lens already, I would make you a package deal on the camera, lens, and lens adapter for your exising case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom