DRIS is awesome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jasonb751

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to let everyone know about this. I emailed dive right in scuba last night at 10:33pm here in florida. I fully expected to get a reply within a few days. To my great surprise I got a reply from Mike Pedersen at 10:37! Now that is what I call customer service. I bought a BP/W from them and had a question about it. He answered my question and we even had a little conversation about Christmas between my girlfriend and I. I will not hesitate to buy from them again, and will tell all my friends they are great to buy from. Thank you DRIS!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Over the last year, I have a whole bunch of interactions with DRIS. To say I've been happy would be an understatement. Amazed would be more like it. Customer service from this shop is extraordinary.

They are amazing and Gave me some awesome deals I will not buy from anyone else. Even of you don't think they have some thing you can email them and ask and chances are they do! Btw the black Friday sale was magical my epic/hog setup rocks!!!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.427399,34.981820

I just purchased a ton of new gear from DRIS and they have been awesome so far! The prices and selection are great too! I do have an issue with my new wing being damaged (punctured/pinched) during shipping... it got pinched somehow by the backplate. Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting to hear what they will do about it if anything. I know damage during shipping is a difficult responsibility for a retailer to take, but so far they seem to be investigating. I would still buy from them again even if they can't do anything to fix/replace the bladder for my wing.

Glad to hear everyone seems satisfied with them!

I just purchased a ton of new gear from DRIS and they have been awesome so far! The prices and selection are great too! I do have an issue with my new wing being damaged (punctured/pinched) during shipping... it got pinched somehow by the backplate. Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting to hear what they will do about it if anything. I know damage during shipping is a difficult responsibility for a retailer to take, but so far they seem to be investigating. I would still buy from them again even if they can't do anything to fix/replace the bladder for my wing.

Hopefully everything works out in the end, I'm sure it will.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

DRIS will take care of you. They are great! Well, I don't know about that Mike fella......he's a little suspect.

LOL...just kidding, Mike. He's put up with more than my share of inquiries, and always responded quickly, even when he's on the road.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, even you Mike. :santa1:

WOW>..thanks for all the kinds words!!!!

FR8 - don't worry, your new wing is heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow! All shipping services are closed today. I know James has it all boxed up to ship, I just think he hasn't gotten to emailing you yet today as he has been slammed or it is in your inbox.

Cyprian...your right. That Mike character is a piece of work.....Oh, wait...that's me :D

Sweet! DRIS is awesome! I will now get all my future scuba gear (whenever possible) from you guys. You have a well deserved reputation on here... And now I can see why. Thank you again!

DRIS is incredible. I recently dealt with them for some drysuit repair ideas and they were awesome and were able to provide an amazing solution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom