For Sale or Trade: NIB Olympus EPL-1 Housing, camera, lens, extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadCat!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Aloha!

I've got a new-in-box Olympus PT-EP01 housing, with PTMC-01 Macro Adaptor and POSR-01 Shading Ring, and a gently used (only topside, never been in the water) EPL-1 with 14-42mm for sale. Package includes original boxes, instructions, spare o-ring, grease, cables, charger, battery, etc. as well as a 4Gb SD card.

Everything is in great condition and works perfectly. Long story short I ended up with two cameras and two housings, and decided to sell this package off to buy strobes.

Package price is $700 plus actual shipping and 3% Paypal fees. Would also consider trades for strobes / arms & tray, BCD, Reg, or nitrox capable wrist computer.

Please feel free to contact me with questions. US sale prefered. Anyone who happens to be on Oahu, Hawaii is more than welcome to inspect the gear in person. I'll try to get some pictures up soon. Mahalo nui!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom