Light and Motion Lights and Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanvideos

Registered
Reaction score
Light and Motion SunRay-S Classic Underwater Video Lights with 2 batteries and 2 trickle chargers. I have gotten beautiful results using these lights with my BlueFin underwater video system. I am selling the lights because I just recently switched to an underwater DSLR system. - Selling for $400.

These lights mount on the Light and Motion Singray II, BlueFin, or Mako housings. The lights have 3 light intensity levels for exposure control on cameras that don't provide that function. They have 20 Watt halogen bulbs and cast an extremely even light on your subject. The S Mini lights use memory free NiMH batteries. The batteries are included with these lights and they still provide decent burn time. I just tested them and, on full power, one battery burns continuously for 20 minutes and the other burns continuously for 30 minutes. Paid $1300 new.

Light and Motion X S Classic NiMH 110/240v 1 hour fast charger. Charge your Light and Motion video lights in just 1 hour. Paid $150 new. Selling for $75.

Light and Motion Super Wide Angle Lens for Stingray II, BlueFin, or Mako Housing. Has an 80 degree angle of coverage. This is a great lens. It is extremely versatile. I used it to film everything from whales to nudibranchs. It provides great wide angle views, but you can also zoom in through this lens for clear macro shots. Paid $600 new.Selling for $300.

Light and Motion Standard lens for Stingray II, BlueFin, or Mako Housing. This lens is new and has never been used. -$50

Contact me at sallybartel@gmail.com

lights.jpgfast charger2.jpgfast charger.jpglens.jpgwide angle.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom