Need advice on DC in phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone!!

just got my OW liscense

planning to do my AOWD in phuket

however, there are too many DC in phuket as everyone knew
Aiz.... that' y very undecisive on which company to choose even though after check thru tripadvisor

too bad i dun noe how to post a poll here :confused: ( too new to here:eyebrow:)
anywhere, these are DC that recommend by tripadvisor. kindly give the company that you think is worth to recommend a vote so that i can have a better idea on which to choose.
thanks in advance!!

Thailand diver @ patong
Merlin kamala diver @kamala
Scuba cat @ patong
Phuket scuba club @ kata
Super diver @ patong
Sunrise diver@ karon

Did a night dive with Phuket scuba club a few weeks ago. People were nice and easy to work with, dive masters seemed competent.. Nice DC

also did some boat dives with Andaman Ocean Safaris. I haven't looked in to their courses, but they were a great and very professional outfit I'd recommend

Gekko Scuba Divers | Phuket Thailand

Gekko Scuba Divers is small, professional, and personal! Not to mention active here on Scubaboard, which is a +1 ...

I've dived with Phuket Scuba Club and found them to be both very friendly and very professional. I especially liked the DM and instructor at the time (2010). Owners very friendly also. Check them all out in person and go with the one you "feel" the most. Good luck.

Gekko Scuba Divers is small, professional, and personal! Not to mention active here on Scubaboard, which is a +1 ...

true, Marcia from Gekko will hook you up with all things Phuket. She helped set up my dives, just i didn't get to actually dive with her so couldn't give you a personal review :wink:

Back
Top Bottom