Video: Dive Video That Has it ALL! New Years Day 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
New Years Day 2012. This video has it all. Split fins, dangly thingies, buoyancy, drysuits, and good ol' southern diving fun.

Hopefully you will be amused with my choices of soundtrack... :)

http://vimeo.com/34460096

Dive Safe,

This Guy

Great that there were a bunch of people who loved diving enough to go out and do it on New Year's Day! (A little less silting, yes, would have been preferable . . .)

That was good! I remember my instructor giving me the little pinch sign (tapping thumb and pointer) which would indicate to me to add some air to BC because I was fining too much. I kept wanting to do it during your video :- )

Did that guy find his flipper?

Nice video.

LoL. Thanks for sharing. Man it makes me want to get in the water. It sure was pretty conditions.

There is a lot to learn from video and I hope the divers I was with have a sense of humor. By adding a bit of air the one diver could have saved the silty bottom.
My wife asked me "why would he do that?" and my response was "because he had no idea that he did"
When diving with a group, how do you tell people about these things? I'm far from being an instructor but I feel like I could help I just don't want to deal with someone thinking I am telling them what to do.

There is a lot to learn from video.... how do you tell people about these things?

You answered your question just before you asked it.

Video is an amazing tool.

Haha, true. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom