Dive with Jupiter Dive Center - Two 2-tank gift cards for sale: $110 for both

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkotheimer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I won these gift cards in a contest online and -- living in Southern CA myself -- do not see myself getting to use them any time soon. I will let them go for 110 bucks, which -- if I'm correct -- is $20 off their value based on current trip rates at Jupiter Dive Center. I will mail them to you and you can PayPal me the money.... just PM me here for details.

I won these gift cards in a contest online and -- living in Southern CA myself -- do not see myself getting to use them any time soon. I will let them go for 110 bucks, which -- if I'm correct -- is $20 off their value based on current trip rates at Jupiter Dive Center. I will mail them to you and you can PayPal me the money.... just PM me here for details.

Got references?

What's the expiration date . . . ?

Got references?

What's the expiration date . . . ?

Posting from work - I'll check the cards again when I get home, but I do not recall an expiration date.

As far as references go, I sold a set of fins here on Scubaboard once, that's about it. What's the best way normally to protect both parties? (Guess we could continue this via PM if you're interested)

I'm interested, if only to provide myself moral blackmail to MAKE a trip to Florida! :rofl3:

Don't let that stop anyone from chiming in . . . .

Okay, so there is no expiration date printed on the cards. Let me know if you're interested.

Cogitating . . . . anyone else want to jump in, don't let my indecision stop you!

Jupiter Dive Center offers great service & excellent dives. Just Go for It!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Unfriendly and/or off-topic posts are being reviewed.
Please keep it friendly and on topic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom