DIRF in PA at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwesler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
MHK is willing to do a class at Dutch Springs if there are only TWO divers in addition to me who want to take it...Dec 6 & 7

Ken

Isn't there another thread started by VTernovski about the same class on the same dates?

Please reconfirm the dates, I'm a Dutch Springs regular, Stu tells me he will close for the year beginning the week of Thanksgiving.

MHK has been waiting for a confirmation that Dutch is available..perhaps you know more than we do...

Yes-this is another thread under this specific geographic area-is it inappropriate to put it here?

Ken

kwesler once bubbled...
MHK has been waiting for a confirmation that Dutch is available..perhaps you know more than we do...

Yes-this is another thread under this specific geographic area-is it inappropriate to put it here?

Ken

No, not inappropriate. I just thought you might want to get together with them to fill out your classes.

kwesler once bubbled...

Ken

Hi Ken,

Maybe a tad more i.e., that Dutch is closing early this year. However, I know of several instructors that may band together to request Stu to open Dutch, and if your DIR-F is scheduled 1st week of December, that maybe the day all of them will join to allow a private weekend session. Nothing is definite about December though, so the instructors are waiting for Stu's reply.

at this point is more divers for the class...I told MHK I would do my best to make people aware of it. It is short notice and he needs to know asap.

I love the idea of the class this time of year-Dutch is really empty. I'll be there all next weekend.

Ken

kwesler once bubbled...

Ken

I thought I remember reading that class advertisements should go in there region specific board.

chrpai once bubbled...

I thought I remember reading that class advertisements should go in there region specific board.

And when you become a moderator you can move it if you so choose.

detroit diver once bubbled...

And when you become a moderator you can move it if you so choose.

Man aren't you a hyprocrite? You can complain that its a duplicate post, but I can't tell someone (when they ask mind you) that its supposed to be somewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom