dive rite trim inflation pillow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you a SM or rebreather diver? I cannot comment on those specific diving styles and how this would apply but when I read "heavy legs" I had to shake my head. In that respect it seems like an equipment solution for a skills problem. I had heavy legs when I started diving and corrected for them by moving weight around.

If you are simply an open water diver seeking a solution to help improve your trim, I would recommend finding an experienced diver that can talk you through where you weight could go after watching you dive and finding out how you believed you were correcting for trim. All you really need is a buddy to indicate what your trim actually is and an understanding of how weight placement will effect your trim in the water.

i sidemount but my trim is good but i have to put 2 two pound weights on the shoulder straps and thats fine i was just wandering if anybody has seen or used it

well it seems like the link is not working like earlier when you go to the page you have to click new items

I'm guessing a couple of 2# weights is a lot less than a butt pillow :idk:

I would also look at tank placement as well. Something simple like shifting the tank might help. Just spitballing here since this appears to be a CG issue.

sent via nookcolor N2A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom