Oc1 cannot sync anymore - help !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YUL_Diver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a OC1 Limited Edition which I LOVE!! ... almost 100 dives on it ...

Just did a liveaboard trip and after the initial sync for my first 2 dives now it does not sync anymore ...

When I plug in the USB cable it used to show PC COMM (__ SECONDS) with a countdown before I even plugged it in the computer. Now it DOES NOTHING.

I did about 20 dives in the last week then this morning suddently after trying again for the 20x time the PC COMM (__ SECONDS) countdown started!!! I was able to sync the 20 dives (with MacDive) ... But when I do it again now I have the same problem. The countdown DOES NOT APPEAR :confused:

It was already hard to sync with MacDive but the countdown ALWAYS APPEARED !! Now the countdown NEVER APPEARS appart for this morning once in the last week of trying ...

I think it may be a "contact" issue with the connector? I have thoroughly cleaned it (the watch connector and the usb connector) ... to no avail !

Anyone has the same problem or a solution? There are 2 screws around the contact on the watch maybe if I open and look inside?

Thank you for your help!

:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom