Fishing UNDER the ice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scallop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not sure where this should go, so mods feel free to move around. I thought it was awesome to watch. May enhance your perspective to turn your screen upside down, as my wife just could not understand how they were doing it.

Fishing under ice (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

Not sure where this should go, so mods feel free to move around. I thought it was awesome to watch. May enhance your perspective to turn your screen upside down, as my wife just could not understand how they were doing it.

Fishing under ice (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

Don't feel bad, yes it has already been posted but it is a great video. I have watched it a bunch of times and I'm still not tired of seeing it. I believe a good portion of those 2 million viewings are from me.

Did not mean to double post! I first saw it today on my LDS sight and wanted to share as I was very impressed with it! If it needs to be removed due to double posting feel free, no harm no foul!

No problem, Scallop. This one is so good I will be surprised if I don't see at least a dozen threads which start with it.

I've been active on Scubaboard for almost ten years and I still make posts I regret.

No DCS, no foul.

If you had not posted it I would have not seen this because I missed the other thread with the video. That video is awesome thanks.

Back
Top Bottom