ProPlus 2.0 download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikesbucky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a ProPlus 2.0 that had a sensor go bad and dropped the air pressure readout. I replaced it with the ProPlus 2.1. I bought the cable to download the log for the 2.1 and it works great, however it will not download from the 2.0. Do I really need a different cable to download the 2.0 vs the 2.1? I'd like to download the log from the 2.0 but don't want to pay $100 for a cable I'll only use once. Is there anyplace I can send the 2.0 to get a file of the log?

You can send it to oceanic and they can download the computer for you and fix the air pressure. Make sure you mark down download when you send it in. Call before you send it in.

Reactions: TJF
Thanks, I sent it in once before and it wasn't cost effective to fix, but I didn't ask for a download. Do they just email you the log file or do they send it to you on a disk?

I have the 2 and recently purchased a cable. after trying to synch a few dozon times I called Oceanic and found out that LP sent the cable for the 2.1. haven't recieved the repacement yet. But anyway in short. Yes, although both cables fit the horrible connection point. In two ways of which one is correct. Yes it is two diffent cables. Poor planning, poor engineering yes. oh well. Perhaps you could borrow a cable for a day or two to download your dives. Or you could buy a cable and sell it with the 2.0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom