Can someone please help me!?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

playtoomuch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for different spears. "Best Buys" if you will. Can someone tell me the top 2 or top 3 spears out there so i may choose and check reviews of them and make my decision. Thank you thank you!

Good luck! That's like asking, "what's the top 2 or 3 cars out there?"

You need to define your ?, are you talking pole spears, spear tips, spear shaft's or spearguns, or something else.

If your talking spearguns, check out the Mako brand.

I ment spearguns guys. sorry i wasnt thinking. but ya ive been checking out mako and cressi. thanks alot though.

After i wrote my post my roomate actually said this same thing. oh well thanks anyway lol

Mako is a great company to deal with and their warranty is unbeatable! Fast service and they will custom make whatever you want.

Hammerhead is the bomb.. and the most accurate..... i can get you hooked up... send me a PM if interested

There are many types and brands of good spearguns out there. What is more important is the type of diving you will be doing, where you will be doing it and what type of fish will you be after?
You may want to look at one of the dedicated spearfishing websites like spearboard or spearfishingplanet and see what kind of guns are being used in the area in which you dive.

Back
Top Bottom