Fantasea F350D Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomhooper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I bought this housing several years ago and never used it. I did buy it used. I made a dive trip to Cozumel this past December and was going to use it but the lens I had would not fit. It is a housing for a Canon Rebel XT. A stock 18-55mm will fit. I was trying to use my 100mm Macro and it was too long. I finally just said to heck with it and bought a Sea Life DC 1400. Great little camera. Now I have to buy the external flash and video light to go with it.
I have had this housing weighted down on the bottom of my pool at 10 ft (without camera) and it did not leak. Don't know anymore than that. I am selling this as is with no return.

I am asking $100.00 and I will take care of shipping (USPS Priority Mail) within the Continental US. Other shipping methods and HI, AK, and foreign country shipping can be arranged. Payment must be by PayPal only.

I have posted some pictures here and if you have any further questions please ask them.
I can be contacted here by PM but better would be my personal email:

tomhooper@thomashooper.com

fantaseahousing1.jpg

fantaseahousing2.jpg

fantaseahousing3.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom