F/S Dive Xtras Sierra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pensacolaracer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling my Sierra. Itis in great shape, has the usual scratches from use, but runs like achamp. The battery has about 100 diveson it. When I shore dive, I keep it infirst gear and dive for about 65 minutes trigger time. Comes with everything pictured including thespares kit. NEVER flooded and ALWAYS fresh water rinsed after use.

$17 Spares Kit.jpgTail inside.jpgProp 2.jpgProp.jpgNose.jpgMotor.jpgCharger close up.jpgCharger.jpgBattery.jpg00.00

Hi there.

Is the scooter still available? If so I would be interested if you would be willing to ship to Australia (Brisbane in Queensland to be precise).I already own a Sierra and love it. This would be for a mate.

Thanks.

I wish I could ship myself back to Brisbaine. I love it there.. Any good diving in the immediate area? Moreton Island area maybe?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom