Sherwood Wisdom 2 Software Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark_Chum

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have the Wisdom 2 dive computer with metal buttons. I purchased the PC interface cable and downloaded all of my dives to my laptop computer. I now have a new laptop computer and would like to move the saved dives to the new computer. I installed the software on the new laptop and then copied my log file over as well. When I tried opening the file on the new computer all of my logged dives did not show up. Has anyone experienced anything similar or had to do the same thing???

I have contacted Sherwood and they are looking into it but as I write this they have not gotten back to me.

Try exporting your data via the export feature on your old laptop, then using that export file on the mew one, import the data using the import feature.

Hope this helps...:grinbandit:

Try exporting your data via the export feature on your old laptop, then using that export file on the mew one, import the data using the import feature.

Hope this helps...:grinbandit:

Hi G'Diddy,
That is some good advice. I have a Wisdom 2 coming to me and found your information VERY useful. THANKS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom