Spectre 1/21 -- Spot Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ligersandtions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and I are scheduled to go out on the Spectre with a group of friends. However, he seems to have come down with a sinus infection or something and is not going to be able to make it.

If anyone is interested in taking the spot, I'd be happy to sell it at a discounted price of $100.

I know it's super late notice, but hopefully someone is interested!

Nicole

Spectre is FANTASTIC (see videos below for what you can expect). Weather shouldn't affect us (apart from some light rain). Should be a ton of fun.

We actually have a few divers sick, so at least 2-3 spots available for only $100 (4 dives, meals, drinks, and fills included; you can even sleep on the boat for free tonight) so if you and some buddies want to come, that'd work well. Obviously the first spot up for grabs is ligersandtions'.

[vimeo]28308218[/vimeo]

[vimeo]20505379[/vimeo]

Dammit!!! I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, or else I'd go with you guys.

Yes, diving is better than dentist, but I gotta eat sometimes. Hard to enjoy Captain Ted's tri tip when your teeth are jacked up.

Bump!

Still cheap spots left. We'll be checking in over the next several hours. If you want to grab a spot or two, just let us know. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom