Happy Snaps setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeithG

I am trying to locate a minimal, very low cost (likely used?) low end small p&s setup for taking "happy snaps" to help in fish identification for my dive buddy. No strobes, no fancy lens or any extras desired. We already have a complete big photo rig, want a second small one that will fit in the pocket of a bc and be considered disposable. No need for wide angle, zoom or macro work.

We have a nikon coolpix l16, so a housing for it would be fine (Fanatsea L18 or ikelite 6820.18 or similar....) would be great. I have not found anything available on ebay or craigslist, so i thought i would post here in case someone had one stuck in the back of a closet somewhere.

Would also consider a package of camera & housing where the camera was at least 8meg. I am thinking about $100 to $200 dollars al in.

cheers..

Sourced a setup locally via kijiji

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom