Carrying the weights....???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My box gave up the ghost. How do you carry your weights to the dive site? I'm thinking a milk crate. Let's hear your creative methods.

as in for myself, or others???
if for myself, i wear em on my waist,on my belt. or in my bc worn or both
if for others, i make them carry them-i'm too damn old to sherpa......either on their belts....or in bc.....
we're talking from the scubaru to the big blue wet thing, right?
have fun
yaeg

Yaeger, you leave them just laying around? My weights are mounted on the tank strap or harness pouch. I'm not going to leave them on the straps when I'm storing or moving from the car to the dive site. I'm really scratching my head at your response. I know you are just playing mostly.

I'm thinking something like this.
192865_ts.jpg

[h=1]Akona Scuba Dive Weight Bag[/h]

We use a form of soft weights so they tend to leak for a while after getting out of the water. We have a rubber maid or some similar brand of plastic container that two weight belts fit into nicely. No more leaky mess on the floor of our car.

Then they get tossed into the boat...or carried on our waists to and from the vehicle to the dive site.

For my weights, I have found a new use for the cat litter buckets I have been recycling. Nice and sturdy with a quality handle across the top. Tidy Cats brand IIRC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom