Fantasea FWAL-01 5121 Wide-Angle & FML-01 Macro Lenses (selling both together) - $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeyru2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone,

I just got a new camera (Sea & Sea DX-2G) so I am looking to sell my Wide Angle and Macro Lenses for my old camera. A coworker said this is a good board to post it on so giving this a try. The lenses are made by Fantasea and are compatible with the following housings: All Fantasea housings (except the FS-5, FS-6, FS-9 and FS-51 housings), All Olympus housings and any other housing with a 46mm or 52mm threaded lens port. I am asking $150 for both lenses. The lenses are in mint condition and come in all original packaging. More lens details are below. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Fantasea FWAL-01 5121 Wide-Angle
  • 20mm focal length
  • Wet lens for underwater application/removal
  • Anti-reflection and water repellent lens coating
  • Mounts via M45 thread with M52 to M46 Step Down Ring (included)
  • Also includes Fantasea adapter 4095 for .48 to .46 mm mount
  • All original packaging including M52 to M46 step-down rings, lens pouch, and front and rear lens cap
FML-01 Macro Lenses
  • 333mm focal length
  • Wet lens for underwater application/removal
  • Mounts via M55 thread mount. Includes M46 to M55 step up ring
  • All original packaging

Attachments

• Fantasea Macro.jpg
    Fantasea Macro.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 266
  • Fantasea Wide Angle.jpg
    Fantasea Wide Angle.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 174
I'm interested in your lenses. Are they still available?

Hello,

I am sorry for the late response I just got done moving and yes the lenses are still available. If you are still interested let me know. Once again sorry for the delay in response its been a very busy month with the move and this just totally slipped under my radar.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm interested in your lenses. Are they still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom