Atom 3.0 transmitter instructions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
While the Atom 3.0 manual I downloaded stipulates the orientation of the installed transmitter, it doesn't appear to say anything about how to mount the transmitter on the first stage, or how to change the battery.

A Google search turned up the VT Pro manual, which includes the relevant information with photos for its transmitter. Same transmitter, same procedures?

Thanks,
Julian

It is the same transmitter - and we'll look into how that disappeared from the ATOM 3.0 manual.

Still isn't in the manual download on your website. I was able to figure it out on my own, but later realized I didn't need to change my battery anyway....

You guys should make a note in the beginning of the manual that states that the transmitter must be linked before some features can be activated.

I just got a Atom 3.0 and was reading the instructions, but couldn't get the watch to give me the battery level of the transmitter. I thought the battery was completely dead, so I changed it out. At first, I thought I needed to return the transmitter, but I later realized I had to sync up the SN# to the watch. :dork2:

BTW: Love the atom...Can't wait to get it underwater

Steve

Back
Top Bottom