SeaDoo Explorer X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are fun when they work and at that price point, you can't expect too much from them. If you ever get to fly the higher end recreationals like Apollo or Mako you'll be spoiled and never want to go back, and compaired to the technical models, it's just a pool toy.

I believe we are getting our hands on one from Apollo this year...sounds like I will be spoiled. Cool can't wait.

They are fun when they work and at that price point, you can't expect too much from them. If you ever get to fly the higher end recreationals like Apollo or Mako you'll be spoiled and never want to go back, and compaired to the technical models, it's just a pool toy.

The review sounds good

I have used one they are really not too bad. Some buddie's I dive with had them for about a year before they upgraded and did bunch of dives with them and had no issue's. They would last for 2 decent "Single" tank dives with on/off trigger. They won't make you feel like your on a rocket but definitly not a bad scooter. You have to be very carefull with the O rings as with all scooters but these seemed to be more so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom