Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR with 2 lenses and carrying bag - $595

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichHB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Excellent entry level DSLR, selling to upgrade. Taken extremely good care of the camera and lenses and have screen protector on LCD, so no scratches. Comes with two lenses - 18-55 mm and 55-250mm, original manual, battery, charger, original packaging and carrying case.

Product Description:
The Canon EOS Rebel T1i EF-S Digital SLR Camera is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You'll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand. Canon's CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range and offers the most pixels in its class. photo(1) (1024x765).jpgphoto(2) (1024x765).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom